Sunday, May 4, 2014

I have the solution...

Den of the Beastly Bear

Hi Folks!

The other night I got home from work, and as usual, I couldn't go right to bed...too amped up from work still.

As I sat in Frankenchair, I turned on the television and put on COPS: Reloaded in hopes of catching someone getting "tazed"(one of my favorite things). 
As background noise, I just listen for " key words" as I check my email/Facebook/Blog comments.

It's nice that you don't have to pay too close attention until you hear "What have we here?" or "He's got a gun!" or "Get on the ground or I'll Taze you!!!".
Until then you can surf the net, read, write...

After about three hours I noticed a pattern...
I think I have found the solution to ending crime in the United States!!!

It seems so simple...
It's not gangs, or drugs, or knives, or guns!!!

It's the Crown Royal bag...these need to be outlawed!

Think about it...
Any time the cops find a Crown Royal bag, it's not filled with money for orphans, or cookies for Grandma! They're not used for transporting vaccines or medicine for the poor! No toys for tots there either.

No...
When the cops find a Crown Royal bag...you know SOMEBODY'S going to jail!!!

Whether it's under the seat, in the console, above the visor...it always means someone's up to no good!

I mean how much more of a freakin' cliché can you be?!?

It's ALWAYS a gun, or a knife, or their drug kit!!!
Maybe it's full of stolen credit cards...or fake ID's!
Scales for weighing drugs, pipes for smoking it, razor blades for cutting it, syringes for shooting it...


Here's the solution...
Stop Crown Royal from giving those bags out with their whiskey!!! 
With nothing to carry their contraband in, criminal enterprises will fall apart!!!
Gang bangers won't have anywhere to put their guns!
Drug dealers won't have any way to carry their stash!
Carrying fake ID's and stolen credit cards on your person would be a major inconvenience...

There...
I just solved 80% of the crime in the U.S.!!!

;-)

You're Welcome!

Be Well Folks!


12 comments:

  1. In all the years I watched Cops I never noticed that at all. I also had a ton of them b/c my ex husband used to get them for me at the bar he went to all the time. I wanted to do stuff with them but didn't really know what. I just tossed out about 20 of them not too long ago. I enjoyed Cops: Seattle/Tacoma when I lived in Pierce County. It was cool to see all the places I saw almost daily and hear names of towns and such. One night a stolen car came back as having been taken in Bonney Lake which was the town I lived in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time you watch JoJo just pay attention to what they find stuff in!!! Lol
      It's one of those things that once you notice it...you see it all the time! Hahaha

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah MiMi, the Crown Royal bag is the scumbag briefcase!!! Lol!

      Delete
  3. Who knew? I would have thought they just use old paper McD take out bags.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aper tears joeh! The Crown Royal bag's got a nice draw string!

      Delete
    2. That should read "Paper tears"....

      Delete
  4. Scumbag briefcase-love that. "look out for Knuckles...he'll be the one carrying a scumbag briefcase with the loot."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Yeah he hangs out with Tony "Sack O'Donuts" and Jimmy "The Stick"!!! Lol!

      Delete
  5. I think you are on to something!! Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I never noticed watching COPS once a week...but watch a marathon, and it's a noticeable trend! Lol!!!

      Delete