Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Endings...

Den of the Beastly Bear

Hi Folks!

Endings...all things end.

End of shift, the end of the day, the end of a song...
Some you're grateful for, some leave you wanting more...

Today my time with the Camaro ended!  :-(
Washed it, vacuumed it out, filled the tank and turned it in.
Got in my 2006 Chevy Aveo and headed home!
Definitely wanting more!

Today also marks the end of my vacation...head back to work today...good God, how much more can one man take?!? Lol.

Had a good week, got to hang with some friends...nice trip to Cinci, nice car to drive! Got me thinking "I could really get used to this!" Come on lotto numbers!!!

Today, stark reality returns...next vacation, end of July!

Got a call today from a buddy at work that had been off work the last 4 weeks on sick leave for an injured back (chucking wood at home). He called to tell me he had retired the 31st.!!! 

Another ending, yet a happy beginning for him!!!
Congratulations Fred!!!

And finally, the end of today's blog...

Be Well Folks!

Beastly Bear

10 comments:

  1. My ex had a black mustang with tinted windows and while he loved the car, I hated it. I used to sing the Darth Vader music & I wouldn't ride in it. He got pulled over in that damn thing all the time, even if he wasn't really speeding. But the car looked like a drug dealer car. He finally caved in to my pressure to get a regular car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great vacation and cruising the world in that hot car was definitely icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Kathy, a wonderful visit with a great author...and the car sure didn't hurt!!! LOL!

      Delete
  3. Glad your vacation went well, especially since you had a cool car to drive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, for me it's hard getting rid of a car. So many memories. What year was the Camero?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Joe, there's always the lottery. I win. You win. :) Glad you had an awesome vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm crossing my fingers for BOTH of us!!!

    ReplyDelete